ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION
REGULAR PUBLIC MEETING
Monday, November 24, 2014, 7:00 PM
Community Meeting Room, Metropolitan Police Department Fourth District
6001 Georgia Avenue N.W.
1. Call To Order
2. Roll Call
3. Consideration of the Agenda
4. Community Concerns
This is the time for questions or statements about the issues on the agenda
or other issues of concern. Please limit your statement or question to two
minutes. There may not be time in the rest of the agenda for community
5. Presentation: Mr. Naeem Wynn, Create the Future - Go Green
6. Presentation: Mr. Bill Fitzgerald, Kady Group Development, Proposed
Takoma Theater Plans for 35-40 Condos with Retail
7. Presentation and Vote: Grant Application From the Mini-Commission
on Aging - $1,000.00
8. Vote: Resolution Regarding Peace and Order on Roxboro Place N.W.
9. Vote: Resolution Reaffirming Recommendations Regarding State
Department Proposal for Walter Reed Site
10. Vote: Recommendation to Historic Preservation Review Board
Regarding Proposed Renovation at 6812 Laurel Street N.W.
11. Vote: Recommendation to Historic Preservation Review Board
Regarding Proposed Construction of Garage at 7220 Blair Road N.W.
12. Vote: Recommendation to Alcoholic Beverage Control Board Regarding
Application for a Substantial Change in License for Cheerz, 7303 Georgia
13. Vote: Recommendation to Alcoholic Beverage Control Board Regarding
Application for a Substantial Change in License for Mama Put, 7331 Georgia
14. Vote: Resolution Regarding Recreational Facilities at Walter Reed
15. Vote: Recommendations to the Alcoholic Beverage Control Board
Regarding Amendments to Board Rules
16. Vote: FY 2014 4th Quarter Report
17. Treasurer's Report
18. Vote: Minutes of October 27, 2014 Regular Public Meeting
NEXT REGULAR PUBLIC MEETING: Monday, January 26, 2015 beginning at 7 PM.
Advisory Neighborhood Commission 4B
Jim Irwin, Staff Assistant
6856 Eastern Avenue N.W., #314
Washington, D.C. 20012
202-291-6282 - office