ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION 4B
Monday, February 24, 2014, 7 p.m.
Metropolitan Police Department, 4th District Station, 6001 Georgia Ave., NW
Background information on some of these items is available on ANC 4B’s web page, ANC4B.org
1. Call To Order
2. Roll Call
3. Consideration of the Agenda
4. Community Concerns
This is the time for questions or statements about the issues on the agenda or other issues of concern. Please limit your statement or question to two minutes. There may not be time in the rest of the agenda for community comment.
5. Presentation: Office of the District of Columbia Auditor: Ms. Anovia Daniels and Ms. Fredericka Shaw
6. Presentation: WalMart Representatives -- issues detailed in its partnership agreement with the District and CBE contracts given out for the construction of the two Ward 4 stores, including details about who the CBE contractors are, what they did, and how much the contracts are worth.
7. Approval Vote: Proposed FY 2014 Budget
8. Presentation and Recommendation Vote: BZA Application #18732, 829 Venable Place -- special exception to construct second floor addition
9. Presentation and Recommendation Vote: Progressive Health Care Services, Inc., 6417 Kansas Ave – support for application for certificate of need
10. Presentation and Recommendation Vote: DDOT Public Space Occupancy Permit application – 5813 8th St NE
11. Recommendation Vote: Designating a section of Blair Road as Burtell Jefferson Way
12. Treasurer’s Report
13. Approval Vote: Minutes of January 27, 2014 Regular Public Meeting
NEXT MEETING: Monday, March 24, 2014 7:00 PM
Advisory Neighborhood Commission 4B
Jim Irwin, Staff Assistant
6856 Eastern Avenue N.W., #314
Washington, D.C. 20012
202-291-6282 – office