Monday, March 24, 2014, 7 p.m.
Metropolitan Police Department, 4th District Station, 6001 Georgia Ave., NW
Background information on many of these items is available on ANC 4B’s web page, ANC4B.org
1. Call To Order
2. Roll Call
3. Consideration of the Agenda
4. Community Concerns
This is the time for questions or statements about the issues on the agenda or other issues of concern. Please limit your statement or question to two minutes. There may not be time in the rest of the agenda for community comment.
5. Presentation: Nina Albert Director, Community Affairs, Wal-Mart: Issues detailed in its partnership agreement with the District and CBE contracts given out for the construction of the two Ward 4 stores, including details about who the CBE contractors are, what they did, and how much the contracts are worth.
6. Presentation: Matthew Floca, Project Manager, Department of General Services – Status of Walter Reed Project and Construction of Engine 22 Firehouse
7. Presentation: District Department of Transportation – Status of Cedar/Blair intersection and Old Takoma Corridor Period Street Lighting
8. Presentation and Recommendation Vote: Environmental Impact Statement for State Department Foreign Missions Center at Walter Reed
9. Presentation and Recommendation Vote: Ms. Clotilde Kimmell, Mana Bilingual Child Development LLC, Application to Board of Zoning Adjustment for Special Exception
10. Approval Vote: Settlement Agreement with Nile Market, 7815 Georgia Avenue N.W.
11. Presentation and Recommendation Vote: To Historic Preservation Review Board for Roof Design at 7036 Eastern Avenue N.W.
12. Presentation and Recommendation Vote: Takoma Station Rooftop Cafe
13. Recommendation Vote: Restrictions on Contributions to Political Candidates
14. Recommendation Vote: Establishment of Public Middle Schools in Ward 4
15. Treasurer’s Report
16. Approval Vote: Minutes of February 24, 2014 Regular Public Meeting
NEXT MEETING: Monday, April 28, 2014 7:00 PM
PLEASE SEE OTHER SIDE
Contact your Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner:
ANC 4B01 Sara Green (829-8802, ANCSaraGreen@yahoo.com): ANC 4B02 Faith Wheeler (882-7565, firstname.lastname@example.org): ANC 4B03 Fred Grant (288-6016,email@example.com): ANC 4B04 Brenda Parks (291-2557, firstname.lastname@example.org); ANC 4B05 Brenda Speaks (506-5632); ANC 4B06 Ron Austin (369-0331, RonaldA20@gmail.com); ANC 4B07 Judi Jones (291-6282, email@example.com): ANC 4B08 Yvonne Jefferson (529-3887, firstname.lastname@example.org): ANC 4B09 Douglass Sloan (291-6282, 4B09@anc.dc.gov)
For More Information, Including Documents, Community Links and Office Hours,
Go To ANC4B.info
Get more information, including community and government links, at www.anc4b.org