Monday, October 25, 2010, 7 p.m.
Police Department, 4th
1. Call To Order
2. Roll Call
3. Consideration of the Agenda
4. Quarterly Report
5. Recommendation Votes To The Alcoholic Beverage Control Board
Sunshine Bar & Lounge (formerly El Tamarindo),
Request To Change From Midnight Closing To 3 AM Closing With Live Entertainment
6. Discussion: Public Attendance At ANC 4B Meetings
7. Recommendation Vote: Historic Preservation Review Board:
8. Grant Request: 4B07 Awards Ceremony
10. Community Concerns
● The Chair will use discretion to keep order and will enforce the meeting rules.
Note: This meeting may be tape recorded.
Get more information, including community and government links, at www.anc4b.org
Contact your Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner:
ANC 4B01 Sara Green (829-8802, ANCSaraGreen@yahoo.com): ANC 4B02 Faith Wheeler (882-7565, firstname.lastname@example.org): ANC 4B03 Monique Michelle Smith (882-8407 email@example.com): ANC 4B04 James Sydnor (421-3541, 4B04@anc.dc.gov): ANC 4B05 Brenda Speaks (506-5632, 4B05@anc.dc.gov); ANC 4B06 Idriys.Abdullah (986-2092, firstname.lastname@example.org); ANC 4B07 Judi Jones (291-5327); ANC 4B08 Yvonne Jefferson (529-3887, email@example.com): ANC 4B09 Douglass Sloan (291-6185, 4B09@anc.dc.gov)