Monday, November 22, 2010, 7 p.m.
Metropolitan Police Department, 4th District Station, 6001 Georgia Ave., NW
1. Call To Order
2. Roll Call
3. Consideration of the Agenda
4. Vote: FY 2010 4TH Quarter Report
5. Community Concerns
6. Recommendation Vote: 800 block Madison Street, NW
8. Recommendation Vote: Cedar Crossing, Class C Tavern license – 343 Cedar Street N.W.
9. Report: Voluntary Agreement, Sunshine Bar & Lounge, Georgia & Geranium, NW
10. Grant Application: The Young Adult Program
11. Commission Committees and Committee Meeting Schedule for 2011
§ The Meeting Agenda will be made public one week prior to the meeting.
§ All cell phones & pagers to be switched to "silent" during the meeting.
§ The chair will only call on constituents and Commissioners who have raised their hands and have been recognized by the chair.
§ We will only address issues that are relevant to what is being discussed.
§ We will set time limits for each speaker and subject matter.
§ We will allow for one question and two follow-up questions during the Q&A period.
§ Following presentations Commissioners will ask questions, then the community.
§ The Sergeant at Arms will monitor the time and push the agenda
● The Chair will use discretion to keep order and will enforce the meeting rules.
Note: This meeting may be tape recorded.
Get more information, including community and government links, at www.anc4b.org
Contact your Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner:
ANC 4B01 Sara Green (829-8802, ANCSaraGreen@yahoo.com): ANC 4B02 Faith Wheeler (882-7565, firstname.lastname@example.org): ANC 4B03 Monique Michelle Smith (882-8407 email@example.com): ANC 4B04 James Sydnor (421-3541, 4B04@anc.dc.gov): ANC 4B05 Brenda Speaks (506-5632, 4B05@anc.dc.gov); ANC 4B06 Idriys.Abdullah (986-2092, firstname.lastname@example.org); ANC 4B07 Judi Jones (291-5327); ANC 4B08 Yvonne Jefferson (529-3887, email@example.com): ANC 4B09 Douglass Sloan (291-6185, 4B09@anc.dc.gov)