Monday, February 28, 2011, 7 p.m.
1. Call To Order
2. Roll Call
3. Consideration of the Agenda
4. Quarterly Report & 2011 Budget
Special Exception & Parking Variance Request: Little Rascals Doggy
Daycare, Relocation from
ABRA License Renewal: Jackie Lee Lounge,
7. Presentation from Ron Lester, Poll-Taker For Walmart
8. Walmart/Square 2986 Committee Report
9. Grant Report – Lamond Riggs Athletic Association
10. Resolution In Support For The Takoma Transportation Improvement Project
11. January 24, 2011 Minutes
12. Personnel Issue (Closed To The Public)
● The Chair will use discretion to keep order and will enforce the meeting rules.
Note: This meeting may be tape recorded.
Get More information @ www.anc4b.org Or Call Our Office, 291-6185
Contact your Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner:
ANC 4B01 Sara Green (829-8802, ANCSaraGreen@yahoo.com): ANC 4B02 Faith Wheeler (882-7565, email@example.com): ANC 4B03 Fred Grant (288-6016, firstname.lastname@example.org): ANC 4B04 Douglas Smith (210-2237, email@example.com): ANC 4B05 Brenda Speaks (506-5632, 4B05@anc.dc.gov); ANC 4B06 Gloria D. Palmer (722-2751, firstname.lastname@example.org): ANC 4B07 Judi Jones (email@example.com): ANC 4B08 Yvonne Jefferson (529-3887, firstname.lastname@example.org): ANC 4B09 Douglass Sloan (291-6185, 4B09@anc.dc.gov)