Monday, November 25, 2013, 7:00 p.m.
Community Meeting Room, MPD 4th District HQ, 6001 Georgia Avenue N.W.
Background information on many of these items is available on ANC 4Bís web page, ANC4B.org
1. Call To Order
2. Roll Call
3. Consideration of the Agenda
4. Community Concerns
This is the time for questions or statements about the issues on the agenda or other issues of concern. Please limit your statement or question to two minutes.† There may not be time in the rest of the agenda for community comment.
5. Presentation:† Status of the U.S. State Department Foreign Missions Center at the Walter Reed site
6. Presentation and Recommendation Vote:† BZA Application #18671, Jemalís TP Land LLC, special exceptions and variance for 6923-6953 Maple Street N.W. and 6916-6926 Willow Street N.W.
7. Recommendation Vote:† Resolution concerning Metro memorial design and implementation of Metro safety measures
8. Presentation and Recommendation Vote:†† To Washington Area Metropolitan Transit Authority Board of Directors Regarding Proposed Apartment Building on Surface Parking Lot at Takoma Metro Station
9. Presentation and Recommendation Vote:† Renewal of Class C Tavern Liquor License, Cedar Crossing Tavern and Wine Bar, 341 Cedar Street N.W.
10. Approval Vote:† Amendment of Settlement Agreement with Georgia Avenue Food Barn, 6205 Georgia Avenue N.W.
11. Approval Vote: FY 2013 Fourth Quarter Report
12. Approval Vote:† Contract for Services, ANC 4B Staff Assistant
13. Treasurerís Report
14. Approval Vote:† Minutes of October 28, 2013 Regular Public Meeting
For More Information, Including Documents, Community Links and Office Hours,
Go To www.anc4b.org
PLEASE SEE OTHER SIDE
Contact your Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner:
ANC 4B01 Sara Green (829-8802, ANCSaraGreen@yahoo.com): ANC 4B02 Faith Wheeler (882-7565, firstname.lastname@example.org): ANC 4B03 Fred Grant (288-6016,email@example.com): ANC 4B04 Brenda Parks (291-2557, firstname.lastname@example.org);† ANC 4B05 Brenda Speaks (506-5632);† ANC 4B06 Ron Austin (369-0331, RonaldA20@gmail.com); ANC 4B07 Judi Jones (291-6282 email@example.com): ANC 4B08 Yvonne Jefferson (291-6282, firstname.lastname@example.org): ANC 4B09 Douglass Sloan (291-6282, 4B09@anc.dc.gov)