ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION 4B
Monday, June 24, 2013, 7:00 p.m.
Community Meeting Room, MPD 4th District HQ, 6001 Georgia Avenue N.W.
Background information on many of these items is available on ANC 4B’s web page, ANC4B.org
- 1. Call To Order
- 2. Roll Call
- 3. Consideration of the Agenda
- 4. Community Concerns
This is the time for questions or statements about the issues on the agenda or other issues of concern. Please limit your statement or question to three minutes. There may not be time in the rest of the agenda for community comment.
- 5. Police Report – MPD 4th District
- 6. Councilmember Muriel Bowser’s Office – Report
- 7. Presentation: D.C. Statehood – Mr. Ned Sloan
- 8. Discussion & Recommendation Vote: Speed Bumps
--300 Block, Quackenbos Street NW
--500 Block, Rittenhouse Street NW
- 9. Discussion and Recommendation Vote: Designation of McDonald Place NE as Burtell Jefferson Way
- 10. Discussion and Recommendation Vote: Traffic Study RegardingProposed 255 Unit Residential Development at Takoma Metro Station
- 11. Discussion and Recommendation Vote: Zoning Regulations Revisions Affecting Alley Lots
- 12. Treasurer’s Report
- 13. Approval Vote: Minutes of May 20, 2013 Regular Public Meeting
- 14. Adjournment