Monday, June 28, 2010, 7 p.m.
District Metropolitan Police Department Station,
1. Call To Order
2. Roll Call
3. Consideration of the Agenda
4. Police Report
5. Community Concerns
6. Discussion & Recommendation Vote:
Application of Famous Pawn for a
7. Discussion & Recommendation Vote:
Application of El Tamarindo
8. Discussion & Recommendation Vote: Legislation Mandating Hiring of D.C. Residents
9. Discussion & Vote:
Medical Marijuana Dispensary proposed for
10. District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority (WASA) Presentation on Condition of Fire Hydrants in 4B
11. Minutes - April 26, 2010 & May 24, 2010
● The Chair will use discretion to keep order and will enforce the meeting rules.
Get more information, including community and government links, at http://ANC4B.info
Contact your Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner:
ANC 4B01 Sara Green (829-8802, ANCSaraGreen@yahoo.com): ANC 4B02 Faith Wheeler (882-7565, email@example.com): ANC 4B03 Monique Michelle Smith (882-8407 firstname.lastname@example.org): ANC 4B04 James Sydnor (421-3541, 4B04@anc.dc.gov): ANC 4B05 Brenda Speaks (506-5632, 4B05@anc.dc.gov); ANC 4B06 Idriys.Abdullah (986-2092, email@example.com); ANC 4B07 Judi Jones (291-5327); ANC 4B08 Yvonne Jefferson (529-3887, firstname.lastname@example.org): ANC 4B09 Douglass Sloan (291-6185, 4B09@anc.dc.gov)
Our office is often staffed for several hours a day. Please call 202 291-6185.