Monday, July, 26, 2010, 7 p.m.
District Metropolitan Police Department Station,
1. Call To Order
2. Roll Call
3. Consideration of the Agenda
4. Quarterly Report & Approval of June 22, 2010 and June 28, 2010 Minutes
5. Police Department Report
6. Fire/EMS Department Report
7. Community Concerns
8. Discussion & Vote: Medical Marijuana,
9. Discussion & Recommendation Vote:
License Renewal, El Tamarindo Restaurant,
10. Discussion & Vote: Freedom of
Information Act Request to DCRA -
11. Grant Proposals
12. Discussion & Vote: Request To DC Department of Parks & Recreation For Notification of Large Events
● The Chair will use discretion to keep order and will enforce the meeting rules.
NO AUGUST MEETING PLANNED. Next meeting: Mon. Sept. 27, 2010
Get more information, including community and government links, at www.anc4b.org
Contact your Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner:
ANC 4B01 Sara Green (829-8802, ANCSaraGreen@yahoo.com): ANC 4B02 Faith Wheeler (882-7565, email@example.com): ANC 4B03 Monique Michelle Smith (882-8407 firstname.lastname@example.org): ANC 4B04 James Sydnor (421-3541, 4B04@anc.dc.gov): ANC 4B05 Brenda Speaks (506-5632, 4B05@anc.dc.gov); ANC 4B06 Idriys.Abdullah (986-2092, email@example.com); ANC 4B07 Judi Jones (291-5327); ANC 4B08 Yvonne Jefferson (529-3887, firstname.lastname@example.org): ANC 4B09 Douglass Sloan (291-6185, 4B09@anc.dc.gov)
Our office is often staffed for several hours a day. Please call 202 291-6185.