Monday, September 27, 2010, 7 p.m.
District Metropolitan Police Department Station,
1. Call To Order
2. Roll Call
3. Consideration of the Agenda
4. Community Concerns
5. Flood Insurance Presentation
6. Recommendation Vote: Certificate of Need -
UK Health Associate, Inc.,
7. Recommendation Vote: Walter Reed Redevelopment
8. Recommendation Vote: Proposal For A Mural -
9. Grants & Funding Requests
1) 4B03 - Block Party
2) 4B07 - October Awards Ceremony
4B02 Grant Report: Community Beautification at
● The Chair will use discretion to keep order and will enforce the meeting rules.
Get more information, including community and government links, at www.anc4b.org
Contact your Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner:
ANC 4B01 Sara Green (829-8802, ANCSaraGreen@yahoo.com): ANC 4B02 Faith Wheeler (882-7565, firstname.lastname@example.org): ANC 4B03 Monique Michelle Smith (882-8407 email@example.com): ANC 4B04 James Sydnor (421-3541, 4B04@anc.dc.gov): ANC 4B05 Brenda Speaks (506-5632, 4B05@anc.dc.gov); ANC 4B06 Idriys.Abdullah (986-2092, firstname.lastname@example.org); ANC 4B07 Judi Jones (291-5327); ANC 4B08 Yvonne Jefferson (529-3887, email@example.com): ANC 4B09 Douglass Sloan (291-6185, 4B09@anc.dc.gov)
Our office is often staffed for several hours a day. Please call 202 291-6185.