Advisory Neighborhood Commission 4B
Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 6:30 p.m.
Emery Recreation Center, 5701 Georgia Avenue, NW
1. Call To Order
2. Roll Call
3. Meeting participants are asked to list their concerns to be discussed during the Community� Concerns portion of the Meeting. (5 minutes)
4. Adoption of Agenda
6. Quarterly Treasurer's Report
7. Police Report
8. Discussion & Vote: WMATA Bus Study
9. Discussion & Vote To Ratify Salmeron's Voluntary Agreement
10. Discussion & Vote: Takoma Recreation Center Concerns
11. Discussion & Vote: 4B01 Stop Signs & Traffic Calming Measures
12. ANC 4B Committee Referral: Licensed Group Homes
Note: Our ANC 4B Office, 6856 Eastern Ave., NW, is now staffed several hours a day.� Please call our Office Assistant, Akena Allen, at 202 291-6185 if you cannot reach your Commissioner.
ANC 4B's Next Meeting: October 23, 2008, 6:30 pm- Emery Recreation Center
For more information,contact your Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner:
Sara Green, ANC 4B01 (829-8802); Faith Wheeler, ANC 4B02 (882-7565); Frederick Grant, ANC 4B03 (726-6655); Malik F. M. Johnson, ANC 4B04 (557-8266); Blondine Hughes, ANC 4B05 (726-9246); Gloria Palmer, ANC 4B06 (722-2751); Judi Jones, ANC 4B07 (291-5327); Yvonne Jefferson, ANC 4B08 (529-3887); Douglass Sloan, ANC 4B09 (455-3616).